Personal Trainer job with energie group in Fulham, London, United Kingdom | Leisure Opportunities
Job Search
see all jobs
More jobs with énergie group
energie group
Competitive
Clapham Junction, United Kingdom
fit4less
Glasgow, United Kingdom
energie group
Competitive
Andover, United Kingdom
energie group
Competitive salary
Ipswich, United Kingdom
energie group
£20 per hour
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Careers with energie group
apply now
We are currently looking for a dynamic and committed personal trainer to join our team at energie fitness club in Fulham. Established in 2006 this is a privately owned and operated fitness club in Parsons Green SW6, with a growing membership base of 1100 people, we are only looking for high caliber, motivated PT's who want to make an impact.

The position involves delivery of our unique 4 week empower programme, which consists of 5 fitness and lifestyle sessions, offered to all members with a results guaranteed or money back. This allows the personal trainer to earn a basic hourly income whilst establishing their personal training client base within the club. You will have a self employed status and earn 60% of all your Personal training income with the remaining 40% going to the club. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to establish themselves as a personal trainer within a fitness club whilst not having to pay overpriced rent!!

Part Time hours available to suit but likely to include at least 2 evenings and an early morning. However to grow your personal training client base you should be available to paid clients throughout the week.

REPS level 3 or equivalent is required and you must have previous experience as a Personal Trainer.

Only those highly motivated to establish their own business within the club need apply.

Applicants must be:.

Qualified to REPS level 3.

Confident with excellent communication and people skills.

Professional and well presented. Innovative and creative.

Self motivated.

Financially motivated.

Please send your CV and photo on application as well as your qualifications and details of any seminars attended.
Apply for this job
Already have an account?
Forgotten your password?
Your details

Choose a password to keep track of your applications

Upload your CV

Write a covering letter
You will have the opportunity to review your application on the following page